karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add convenient and "starter" examples in Karaf Container distribution
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:28:10 GMT
Sounds amazing! I've always found the hardest part about getting developers
to use OSGi is the lack of clear, up to date examples. It's probably why
Spring Boot has been so successful, and it's also why I've started working
on a similar project in Log4j.

A related tool that might super useful for Karaf in the future is Atomist <
https://www.atomist.com/> which can be used to provide project
templates/editors to add or configure optional features and such with new
and existing projects.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>