karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Towards Karaf (Container) 4.1.0
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2017 14:32:17 GMT
Hi guys,

as you might know, I'm preparing the Karaf 4.1.0 release.

We are mostly ok, but during my tests, I found that Camel (at least
2.18.1) commands are not available in the shell.

I suspect because they use the "old" style.

I also see lot of small annoying behaviors in the shell console (on
completion especially).

So, even we are mostly ready, I'm not sure it's fully ready for production.

Instead of directly releasing Karaf 4.1.0, I propose to release 4.1.0-M1
as a tech preview. I would allow people to review and test 4.1.0-M1 but
give a good message that's a tech preview.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--