karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add convenient and "starter" examples in Karaf Container distribution
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 09:28:41 GMT
Hi guys,

quick update about this topic.

I started the following branch:

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf/tree/DEV_GUIDE

You can see:

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf/tree/DEV_GUIDE/examples

that will be included in the Karaf distribution and used in the coming
Developer Guide.
I will push new examples today.

Again, the goal is to have "ready to use" simple examples allowing
beginners/end-users to easily start with Karaf and some of the cool
features.

Related to that, I'm also preparing the update notes and new content for
the website (list and description of features available, ...).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré