karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] <config/> & <configfile/> in feature (KARAF-4829)
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 14:23:29 GMT
Hi Achim,

You are right for "other" files than pure cfg files (we are using this
in decanter for elasticsearch YML and cellar for hazelcast XML).

In that case, it means that we have to check the format in KARAF-4829
(it could be a little more complex than just reading the properties from
the file URL ;)).

For 2, my intention is to keep <configfile/> anyway, but does it make
sense to create ConfigAdmin cofniguration from <configfile/> on Karaf
4.0.x (or postpone to 4.1.x).

Regards
JB

--