karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.0.8 release
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2016 17:11:55 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Christian Schneider, Achim Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Freeman Fang
+1 (non binding): Luca Burgazzoli, Andrea Cosentino, Grzegorz Grzybek, Markus Rathgeb

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira and I will announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

--