karaf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Predictable Boot Feature Startup Order...
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:33:53 GMT
Another issue I'm seeing with 4.0.7 right now is that the install order
doesn't really seem to make sense.  For example, I've got a "core" bundle
that requires the "spi" (service provider/plugin interfaces) bundle.  My
feature lists the "spi" bundle before the "core" bundle, but for some
reason, Karaf is installing "core" first and then installing "spi" much
later.  Is that expected behavior?  It seems strange to me.