karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Predictable Boot Feature Startup Order...
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:10:45 GMT
Using staged features with one feature per set will have the exact same
behavior than installing the features one by one.

Here's the BootFeaturesInstaller code:

List<Set<String>> stagedFeatures = parseBootFeatures(features);
for (Set<String> features : stagedFeatures) {
    featuresService.installFeatures(features,
EnumSet.of(FeaturesService.Option.NoFailOnFeatureNotFound));
}
featuresService.bootDone();

--
Guillaume Nodet