karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Default log color ( was discussion at aries)
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:24:05 GMT
I think we should add a few snapshots to the jira to see several options.
In particular, the theme should be seen on both black and white terminals
to see what it gives.
Here are a few possibilities:
  https://jeanchristophegay.com/de-la-couleur-dans-les-logs/

I like this one which should be readable on white terminals too I think (to
be tested).

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com