karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Next releases
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 22:08:55 GMT
Hi

Any plans for Karaf 3.0.9?

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

> Hi all,
>
> Just a rough schedule for the next release:
>
> - in the coming two weeks (probably end of this week or next one):
> -- Cellar 4.0.3 (including support of bundles and features update, hazelcast upgrade
and other bug fixes)
> -- Decanter 1.3.0 (elasticsearch upgrade, fix on kafka appender, new features)
> - in two weeks:
> -- Container 4.0.8: the ARM/Solaris issue should be fixed now (that was an important
regression in 4.0.6 & 4.0.7). Other fixes and upgrades are coming too.

> Blog:
> - Karaf & Cellar with Mesos and Marathon: last week, I prepared a blog post showing
how to use Karaf and Cellar on Mesos and Marathon. I will push on my github the dockerfile
and marathon json. I will propose the docker image as official (based on alpine/jre).

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Application Consultant @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)