karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Default log color ( was discussion at aries)
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:15:49 GMT
I fully agree with Brad that the default color is not very readable. It
also makes it difficult for users to change their terminal colors on
their client.

So I propose we change the default log color to the default terminal
color and only use other colors to highlight special things like exceptions.

If we agree on this I will open a jira issue (if Brad does not do it
before) and change the color.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider