karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Trim down the number of config files in etc/ in the distributions
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:13:29 GMT
+1

It is really important that we do such house keeping in karaf as without
that the distro tends to grow over time.

The only small issue I see is that it is more difficult for people to
understand the defaults if a config file is not present but maybe we can
find another
way to solve this. Maybe using meta type more often.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de