karaf-dev mailing list archives

From IODB <i...@caffeinated-consulting.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and Camel 2.17.x on Karaf
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2016 09:00:45 GMT
Indeed, the problem still occurs with ActiveMQ 5.15.0-SNAPSHOT.
Interestingly enough, it looks like the error only occurs when restarting
after camel-jms is installed.

I'd be perfectly happy using activemq blueprint, but couldn't find much
documentation about how to set it up.
Also, I've tried using camel-sjms instead of camel-jms. The broker starts up
without errors, but unfortunately camel-sjms doesn't seem to support
retrieving the destinationName from a message header (like
'CamelJmsDestinationName' in camel-jms) , which is a feature I can't live
without.