karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Karaf with embedded JVM
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:22:19 GMT
I see your point, but as you will provide your own distribution, you can
always override the default scripts with your definition and let the
user with bin/setenv.

My point is that what you are proposing make sense but very specific to
your use case.

You can create a Jira with such improvement, we will see what the others
think about that.

Regards
JB

--