karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Daniel <david.daniel.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feature package, feature generation and validation
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:25:47 GMT
This custom resource repository is what I would love to see as far as
bndtools and karaf integration.  I think bndtools had made a huge leap with
their new maven integration in the bnd pom repository.  I would love to see
a feature repository built off of that. Ideally when I run karaf in pax
exam I could include it as a repo and my unit tests could share the same
repo as my ide that I debug in.