karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Gogo commands completion data
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:51:30 GMT
The command metadata service API of course would need to live at felix
gogo. So the plain gogo shell could also make use of it.
We could then provide an extender at karaf that creates these services
out of the karaf specific commands.

The problem I see with the scripts is how to add them to the karaf shell
in a modular way. After all you want to just install the bundle with the
command.
You do not want to additionally have to install a shell script at some
other place. That is where the magic location for a script file could
help for the short run.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider