karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build broken on master
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 10:02:02 GMT
Well, the problem is that the refactoring did break some tests, so
basically, I did not use your PRs and I used the refactoring I did for
jline  some time ago:

https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/gogo/jline/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/gogo/jline/Posix.java#L1459

So yes, I can understand it's difficult to merge ;-)

--
Guillaume Nodet