karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.0.6 release
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:34:28 GMT
Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue Markus described with his test.
One thing that crosses my mind, did we change something with the feature
resolver? Cause I can't remember that the pax-web-api did actually contain
a provide-capability for the WebContainer Service.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead