karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.0.6 release
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:17:10 GMT
Well guys,

I investigated.

Actually, Pax Web 4.2.8 already provides the capability header in the
MANIFEST. Unfortunately, the WebContainer service is not part of this
header :(
So basically, we could consider this as a bug in Pax Web.

It requires a new Pax Web 4.2.9 release.

What I'm proposing:
- let's continue the Karaf 4.0.6 vote ending and release this version
- in the mean time, I'm preparing Pax Web 4.2.9 release
- once, Pax Web 4.2.9 will be released, I will quickly prepare Karaf
4.0.7 including Pax Web 4.2.9

I think it makes sense to move this way.

Deal ?

Regards
JB

--