karaf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject featuresBoot order not honored...
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:53:43 GMT
It looks like this commit:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/5788fa8958e3bbcf8119d7b3587d5ce7e943894f

broke the featuresBoot ordering.  We used to use a LinkedHashSet to
maintain the order, but somehow the "staged" stuff was implemented with a
regular ole HashSet.  Shouldn't the order of the featuresBoot property be
honored?  It's supposed to be an ordered list of the features to install,
right?  I can provide a patch, but I wanted to ask folks if my assumption
that the featuresBoot is supposed to be treated as a list and not a set
holds water.

Thanks,

James