karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.5 release
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 10:13:13 GMT
I think the issue you see is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4255 .
It seems karaf needs the conditional bundles when doing the resolve. So I
am in favour of reverting the change and look into the change above for next
release with the goal of making it work completely.

So I propose to roll back the change and create a new release without it
for 4.0.5. If JB does not have the time I can take care of that.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect