karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.5 release
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 19:37:18 GMT
Hi,
thanks for taking care, JB!

I can share with you how I can easily discover such stuff:
My etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg looks like this:

org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.defaultRepositories=file:${karaf.home}/${karaf.default.repository}@id
=system.repository@snapshots
org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.settings=${karaf.etc}/mvn-settings.xml

and the mvn-settings.xml looks like this:

<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0"
          xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0
                              http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd
">
  <localRepository>data/repo</localRepository>
</settings>

This way, all at runtime downloaded stuff goes into data/repo and I can
easily check if this is ok, or was supposed to be packaged into the
distribution at build time

Hope that helps,
Fabian