karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.5 release
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 19:57:03 GMT
Hi,
i am currently trying to get my custom distribution running.
Usually a lot of stuff is put into the system folder, however after the
upgrade a lot of dependencies are downloaded at startup, so my distribution
was lacking them.

here is a screenshot of the libs downloaded after start, not part of my
distribution:
[image: Inline image 1]

I assume some feature definition is not respected correctly?

Fabian