karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Releases schedule
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 20:53:55 GMT
Hi all,

just a quick update on the current releases schedule for this week (I
updated the website).

Karaf Container 4.0.5
=====================
I just closed the vote about Aries Blueprint Core 1.6.1 release. As soon
as the artifacts will be available on Central, I will update in Karaf.
Then (tomorrow), I will submit Karaf 4.0.5 release to vote.

Karaf Decanter 1.1.0
====================
On a local branch, I've implemented the Kibana 4 dashboards
"auto-loader". I'm testing it now, so far so good ;)
Tomorrow night, I should be able to submit Decanter 1.1.0 release to vote.

Thanks to everyone who helped in the preparation of those releases.

I will send a new e-mail after those to plan the coming releases.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré