karaf-dev mailing list archives

From ankurnema <ankurn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing issues with Config file persistence when using metatype xml
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:21:03 GMT
This property is there when I am not using metatype xml. When I use
metatype xml this property vanishes.

Example:

This config is not using metatype xml

[image: Inline image 1]

This file uses metatype.xml so felix.fileinstall.filename vanishes.
[image: Inline image 2]

--

Ankur Nema | Mobile: +91 8446221212 | ankurnema@gmail.com

image.png (28K) <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/attachment/4046061/0/image.png>