karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AutoEncryptionSupport Thread running always?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:20:49 GMT
Yeah, we could make the code a bit smarter and avoid starting the thread if
we know the encryption support is disabled.
Checking with the following code inside a try / catch block should do the
trick imho
   encryptionSupport.getEncryption() != null

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com