karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:09:03 GMT
Hi David,

to be clear: what's the purpose of your e-mail ?

Are you looking for some helps (contributions, users, tests, ...) ?
Is it more kind of announcement e-mail to introduce Closure ?

If you are looking for help to integrate your code in Karaf container
(via karaf-boot or standalone), then, I would be more than happy to
provide all help that I can.

Some of us are involved in big data ecosystem (like me), and it's
definitely an area where we want to extend Karaf.

Your e-mail contain different interesting topics, really valuable for
the Karaf community and Karaf projects.

If you don't mind, I would love to have a chat with you to completely
understand what you need and how Karaf community can help you.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--