karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How to upgrade Karaf 3.0.x to use mina-core 2.0.13
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:05:55 GMT
Hi Vinod,

You will have to update the client and the features.

It's straight forward:
- update the system folder with mina-core 2.0.13
- for the client, you have to update bin/client to refer the mina-core
jar from the system folder
- update version in the standard features repo (for the ssh feature)

Regards
JB