karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Create karaf-boot project
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:52:13 GMT
Hi team,

Regarding the discussion we had couple of months ago, karaf-boot PoC
started on my github.

In order to give more visibility, and allow anyone to work on it, I
propose to donate this as a Karaf sub-project or a Karaf Container module.

Right now, I will push some enhancements/new features that I did last
week, and I will update the README (markdown) to describe the purposes
and objectives of karaf-boot.

For the donation, I see two ways:

- a new subproject as Decanter, or Cellar, meaning karaf-boot will have
its own git repo.
- a module in Karaf Container (so a folder named boot or karaf-boot in
the Karaf container git repo).

Thoughts ?

Thanks,
Regards