karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Releases schedule (late)
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:48:29 GMT
Hi guys,

I've to apologize: we are late on the release schedule, and it's my
fault (I should have pushed more ;)).

So, the two coming weeks will provide new releases on vote:

- this week, I'm planning to release Decanter 1.1.0 on Friday. I added
the eventadmin collector, last week I added the SSL support to the kafka
appender (I will push it). I have couple of things I want to discuss
with Christian, but I think we are good for a release end of this week.
- in the mean time this week, I'm preparing Cellar releases (especially
4.0.1). I should be able to submit on vote during the week end.
- I'm planning Karaf 4.0.5 for next week (we have some Aries dependent
releases done or on the way).

I will also work tonight and tomorrow on the website: use of archives
mirror and cleanup on dist, re-add dependencies matrix, etc.

Thanks all, and sorry again for the delay.
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré