karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Known Karaf users
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:04:17 GMT
Hi Serge,

I know of at least two "companies" though I need to check first if we can
list them ;)
Though as Karaf is also the basis for JBoss and Talend based Products they
most likely have a lot more customers, and I don't know if we can count
those in. AFAIK our biggest "User" is most likely the OpenDayLight Project.
Besides that we have a couple other OpenSource Projects based on Karaf.

I still dream of all those Projects that actually use Karaf to actually
have the Powered-By-Logo [1] on their site.

regards, Achim

[1] - http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/pb-karaf.jpg

--

Apache Member