karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Known Karaf users
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:06:51 GMT
Hello,

I just got a question from management about the list of known users of Karaf.
I couldn't provide a nice list and his got me thinking about putting some users on the home
page and then link to a more complete list.

I can already offer to list my company if that helps :)

Cheers,
  Serge

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY to evaluate, get trained and to discover why Jahia is a leading User
Experience Platform (UXP) for Digital Transformation.