karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: bnd files in Decanter Project
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:21:23 GMT
Hi Achim,

I am glad to resolve this. The second round of beers is on me. I would
like to work on building some more trust.
How about doing a coding session together on a weekend. I think there is
nothing better than working together while having
a good time to gain some mutual trust. Perhaps some of the other local
karaf enthusiast (like maybebuggy aka Sascha) are willing to join. I can
organize the event.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider