karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Valkonen, Jarimatti" <Jarimatti.Valko...@landisgyr.com>
Subject RE: Environment variables in configuration files (KARAF-2466)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:46:26 GMT
Hi Morgan,

Perfect, thanks!

br,
Jami

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgan Hautman [mailto:morgan.hautman@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 12:01 PM
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Environment variables in configuration files (KARAF-2466)

Hi Jarimatti,

To answer your last question, Jean-Baptiste is working on a new user and developer documentation
who will be much richer then the current one so I might guess he will include that part.
When he will be done, if you think the new documentation still lacks information you could
submit a Pull request to add the extra info.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Morgan

On 01/12/2016 09:22 AM, Valkonen, Jarimatti wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Searching for environment variables usage in configuration I found the following issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3434 (resolved)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2466 (open)
>
> I linked them and propose that KARAF-2466 should be closed, unless I'm missing something.
>
> And using environment variables in configuration works, but seems to not be documented
yet. How can I contribute to documentation?

> br,
> Jami
>

> P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.
>
> This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient,
you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its
attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.