karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Valkonen, Jarimatti" <Jarimatti.Valko...@landisgyr.com>
Subject Environment variables in configuration files (KARAF-2466)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:22:10 GMT
Hi!

Searching for environment variables usage in configuration I found the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3434 (resolved)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2466 (open)

I linked them and propose that KARAF-2466 should be closed, unless I'm missing something.

And using environment variables in configuration works, but seems to not be documented yet.
How can I contribute to documentation?

br,
Jami

P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient,
you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its
attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.