karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:44:12 GMT
I really like it but some little details have been bugging me, the line spacing of lists. I
looked at the CSS and noticed you have a line-height: 20px set that seems very weird on the
home page. I tested by deactivating it (removing it) and it seems the default setting works
better on the pages I tested.

It’s really a detail though :)

I also tried adding a border-radius on the home page titles :

.homepage-subtitle, .homepage-title {
	background: rgba(52,48,45,.8);
	color: #f1f1f1;
	display: inline-block;
	border-radius: 5px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
	-moz-border-radius: 5px;
}

I find it a little less rough but again that’s personal preference :)

cheers,
  Serge…