karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 09:07:40 GMT

> On 7 janv. 2016, at 08:05, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Serge,
>
> I applied your two proposals and updated the website on my server.

Just saw that, very cool !

> It looks better to me as well (I don't see a huge change about line-height, but border-radius
is fine).

The line-height fixes the problem of the list on the home page under “Projects” that has
the lines too close together because the line-height was set to 20px and the font-size is
18px, leaving only 2px between lines. Letting it back to its default fixes that problem.

The border-radius also makes it more consistent with the look of the buttons that also have
rounded corners.

Let’s vote now :) Let’s get this thing published :)

cheers,
  Serge…

> Morgan also requested to add more space bottom to the top menu.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 01/06/2016 09:44 PM, Serge Huber wrote:
>> I really like it but some little details have been bugging me, the line spacing of
lists. I looked at the CSS and noticed you have a line-height: 20px set that seems very weird
on the home page. I tested by deactivating it (removing it) and it seems the default setting
works better on the pages I tested.