karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Milen Dyankov <milendyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote the new website look'n feel
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:04:59 GMT
I only checked it my Galaxy Note so it would be good if others can report
about other devices.

Both the old and the new site work. In that sense the that all the
information is displayed. The difference is the old one allows to zoom in
and out and scroll. The new one seem to have fixed size. It displays the
menu on the left and small part of the actual content on the right and
there seem to be no way to scroll or zoom.

Best,
Milen