karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Milen Dyankov <milendyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote the new website look'n feel
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:06:43 GMT
+1

Looks much better now! Thank you for fixing it!

I only noticed one minor and easy to fix issue - all links to the projects
on home page go to the top of the projects page. Please add "#boot",
"#cellar", ... to them. It's especially important for mobile devices since
now the menu on product page is gone and it's not immediately obvious you
need to scroll down to the actual project.

Best,
Milen

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Morgan helped me to fix the mobile rendering issue.
>
> I updated the website proposal on the same URL:
>
> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>
> (NB: don't forget to refresh your browser cache with CTRL-SHIFT-R)
>
> I gonna add couple of missing links, but you can consider this mockup as
> the one to vote on.
>
> @Milen: as you voted -1 due to the mobile rendering, can you take a new
> look and see if it's OK for you now ?
>
> For the others, don't hesitate to vote (if it's not already done).
>
> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 01/19/2016 10:24 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I extending this vote to 72 more hours in order for me to fix the
>> rendering on mobile, and add the release schedule information.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/13/2016 06:58 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As already discussed on the mailing list, I would like to promote the
>>> new website.
>>>
>>> As reminder, the new website proposal is there:
>>>
>>> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve the new website:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the new website promotion
>>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the new website (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

--
http://about.me/milen