karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Milen Dyankov <milendyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote the new website look'n feel
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:16:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure if this qualifies for -1 but it seams everything except home
page is not mobile device friendly. I really like the home page but the
rest is kind of cut in half if you browse it with mobile device. The only
fully visible part is the menu. IMHO this needs to be fixed. May be it's
just me but as someone who is doing fair amount of travelling I tend to
visit web sites on my phone more often then on my laptop.

Best,
Milen