karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.4 release
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:10:31 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

I have created our custom assembly and it was successful and passes
integration tests.

While I yesterday discovered a problem with the feature dependencies, that
is not a 4.0.4 specific regression, but seems to be a general problem,
which should not affect this release only.

What I noticed with 4.0.4 is that our assembly does not contain the
following two bundles, which are downloaded at runtime:
org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.metatype/1.1.2/org.apache.felix.metatype-1.1.2.jar
org/jledit/core/0.2.1/core-0.2.1.jar

this might indicate a packaging problem however

Fabian