karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote the new website look'n feel
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:53:27 GMT
Hi all,

Morgan helped me to fix the mobile rendering issue.

I updated the website proposal on the same URL:

http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/

(NB: don't forget to refresh your browser cache with CTRL-SHIFT-R)

I gonna add couple of missing links, but you can consider this mockup as
the one to vote on.

@Milen: as you voted -1 due to the mobile rendering, can you take a new
look and see if it's OK for you now ?

For the others, don't hesitate to vote (if it's not already done).

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--