karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.4 release
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:56:14 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Guillaume Nodet, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Freeman Fang, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): Andrea Cosentino, Serge Huber, Andy Schmidt, Roedl
Lukas, Fabian Lange, Christian Schneider, Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I'm promoting the artifacts to Central, update the website, and announce
the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB