karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Environment variables in configuration files (KARAF-2466)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 09:53:08 GMT
Done

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 01/12/2016 09:22 AM, Valkonen, Jarimatti wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Searching for environment variables usage in configuration I found the following issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3434 (resolved)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2466 (open)
>
> I linked them and propose that KARAF-2466 should be closed, unless I'm missing something.
>
> And using environment variables in configuration works, but seems to not be documented
yet. How can I contribute to documentation?

> br,
> Jami
>

> P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.
>
> This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient,
you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its
attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org