karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.4 release
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:58:16 GMT
+1 (non binding)

The release notes are present and seem to be complete.

I tested with my blueprint and ds examples.

So this should cover a stack of:
CXF, CXF-DOSGi, Hibernate 4.3, Aries blueprint, Aries JPA, Aries
Transaction.

Looks all very good.

I also did some tests with Hibernate 5 and hit some problems with their
feature file. See https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-10432 .
The issues are not related to the karaf release though.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de