karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 09:09:44 GMT
It sounds good ;)

Let me polish couple things (couple of links are broken) and I will
start the vote.

Regards
JB

On 01/07/2016 10:07 AM, Serge Huber wrote:

>> On 7 janv. 2016, at 08:05, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Serge,
>>
>> I applied your two proposals and updated the website on my server.
>
> Just saw that, very cool !
>

>> It looks better to me as well (I don't see a huge change about line-height, but border-radius
is fine).

> The line-height fixes the problem of the list on the home page under “Projects” that
has the lines too close together because the line-height was set to 20px and the font-size
is 18px, leaving only 2px between lines. Letting it back to its default fixes that problem.

> The border-radius also makes it more consistent with the look of the buttons that also
have rounded corners.

> Let’s vote now :) Let’s get this thing published :)
>
> cheers,
>    Serge…
>

>> Morgan also requested to add more space bottom to the top menu.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/06/2016 09:44 PM, Serge Huber wrote:
>>> I really like it but some little details have been bugging me, the line spacing
of lists. I looked at the CSS and noticed you have a line-height: 20px set that seems very
weird on the home page. I tested by deactivating it (removing it) and it seems the default
setting works better on the pages I tested.

>>> It’s really a detail though :)
>>>
>>> I also tried adding a border-radius on the home page titles :
>>>
>>> .homepage-subtitle, .homepage-title {
>>> 	background: rgba(52,48,45,.8);
>>> 	color: #f1f1f1;
>>> 	display: inline-block;
>>> 	border-radius: 5px;
>>> 	-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
>>> 	-moz-border-radius: 5px;
>>> }
>>>
>>> I find it a little less rough but again that’s personal preference :)
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>>    Serge…

Firefox for instance).

The