karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 07:05:51 GMT
Hi Serge,

I applied your two proposals and updated the website on my server.

It looks better to me as well (I don't see a huge change about
line-height, but border-radius is fine).

Morgan also requested to add more space bottom to the top menu.

Regards
JB

On 01/06/2016 09:44 PM, Serge Huber wrote:
> I really like it but some little details have been bugging me, the line spacing of lists.
I looked at the CSS and noticed you have a line-height: 20px set that seems very weird on
the home page. I tested by deactivating it (removing it) and it seems the default setting
works better on the pages I tested.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org