karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Happy New Year !
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 11:44:51 GMT
Happy new year too ! This is where I'm writing this from :)

Cheers,

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY to evaluate, get trained and to discover why Jahia is a leading User
Experience Platform (UXP) for Digital Transformation.

> Le 1 janv. 2016 à 06:24, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>
> On behalf of the Karaf team, I wish you a happy new year !
>
> I hope this new year will bring all that you expect.
>
> For sure, 2016 will be an important year for Karaf in term of increasing the adoption.
New website, new samples, new documentation, and Karaf Boot are keys to step forward in 2016
to bring Karaf in new areas !