karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:51:35 GMT
I can vote based on what I’ve seen, it’s better anyway that what exists right now :)

More seriously the only thing I would suggest, but this can wait for after it’s in place,
are some minor CSS tweeks but I wanted to suggest them myself :)

It’s mostly because I’m a bit of a design nitpicker, and prefer to suggest things than
to annoy people with them :)

cheers,
  Serge…