karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 09:19:21 GMT
Love the new project, especially the new messaging that makes it a lot clearer.

The projects part is fantastic in terms of message but I think it needs a little improvements
because the bullets look weird. Maybe just remove the bullets ?

Also it would be great to have a “videos” section if there are any recorded sessions of
Karaf talks. Or at the least slidedecks. What do you think about that ?

I also noticed Karaf Boot is already in there, cool !

cheers,
  Serge…

> On 1 déc. 2015, at 16:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I updated the website proposal:
>
> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>
> (don't forget to reload the page cache with CTRL-R for instance).
>
> I added most of the pages (I have to clean up some links), the news sliders, etc.
>
> Now, I'm working on:
> 1. migrating the documentation to asciidoc (like the decanter one)
> 2. revamping of the dev guide to be more "recipes oriented", with samples embedded in
the distribution

> Regarding the website, please, don't hesitate to share your comments (on IRC, Skype,
mail, or mailing list), I will integrate it.