karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Rathgeb <maggu2...@gmail.com>
Subject karaf-maven-plugin 4.0.4-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:57:05 GMT
Just a note if you plan a release next week.
I believe there is something broken with the maven-metadata-local.xml
creation of the karaf-maven-plugin in the 4.0.4-SNAPHOST.
The files are empty on my system.
Using "mvn clean install -X" I see a lot of messages (sure, it depends
on the stuff that is packed to your "system" directory in the custom
distribution).

[DEBUG] File 'maven-metadata-local.xml' is not a features file.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
file:/<shorten>/maven-metadata-local.xml; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber:
1; Premature end of file.

The size of the maven-metadata-local.xml file is 0 bytes.

I will try to further inspect this.